Category Archives: Uncategorized

Our You Tube slideshow is up!

Our You tube slideshow is up and running! If you have a moment take a peek and let us know what you think.

Caring for your Sterling Silver Jewelry

**** Proper Care and Keeping of you Sterling Silver Jewelry **** Sterling silver can be a very beautiful metal when properly cared for . An interesting fact about sterling silver is that is primarily composed of pure silver with a percentage of around 92% and the other 8% is most often copper. The copper isContinue Reading is live

This is a pivotal and exciting time for Branded Heart Jewelry. We are now live and ready to take orders and create a custom one of a kind piece for you or a special someone. I would like to start by telling you all a little about my family and my passion for creating jewerly.Continue Reading